Sunday, March 15, 2009

# 24 The End Is Finally here!!!!


What a long and tedious, yet wonderuful journey the " 24 things" were. I always thought I was somewhat up to date with the technology these days, and Oh how wrong I was!


During my adventures, I stumbled and with out the help of fellow colleagues, I may have never gotten up on my own. So I thank all those who helped me get through this journey.

Now that I know their are soooooooooooooooooo many "things" I can do on line, my laptop has become my next best friend. I guess those days of telling my kids to get off the net are officially over.

My all time favourite of all these "things" is Facebook. I use this :) and my kids get a kick out of it when I post notes on their walls. Also, Flicker is really fun!

Now, I can not wait for my hard earned Ipod, so that I actually have a motivation to get up and get onto my treadmill!

No comments:

Post a Comment